Holding a hoisting license in Massachusetts can provide you with a very rewarding career. However, if you want to make sure your license stays up to date, you must stay up on your continuing education requirements. Here is a look at what Mass hoisting license continuing education requirements are necessary every two years, as well as the reasons why At Leisure is the best place to complete your continuing education online.
Updated Mass Hoisting ConEd Requirements
As you probably know, the continuing education requirements to renew your Massachusetts hoisting license have been changed, per 520 CMR 6.00, which became effective in November of 2016. Per these new laws, you now only have to complete two hours of industry standards and regulations continuing education training, and then at least one or two hours of equipment-specific training in order to renew.
However, if you carry a license with multiple restrictions, you will have to complete the specific training for each one. Grades 1A, 1B, 1C, 2A, 2B, 2C, 2D, and 3A require two additional hours, while grades 1D, 4B, 4C, 4D, 4E, 4F, and 4G require one extra hour. So as an example, if have a 2B and 4D license, you will need to complete two hours of the base regulatory training, two hours for the 2B restriction, and one hour for the 4D restriction, for a total of five hours.
Why At Leisure for Your Mass Hoisting Continuing Education Online
We strive to be the easiest, most convenient resource for your Mass hoisting ConEd requirements. As such, we offer many features to make the process as effortless as possible.
- Automatically Configure Requirements – With the varying requirements for each grade, it can be confusing to keep track of. Our system does it for you. We will make sure you only take the base industry standards course once and that all other requirements are met for each restriction.
- Instantly Supply Completion Certificate – As soon as the course is done, you will receive a downloadable copy of your certificate. You can either print it out or submit it electronically to receive your renewal.
- Guaranteed State Approval – All of our Mass hoisting license continuing education courses are state approved, so you never have to worry about your certification being invalid.
- Easily Complete on Your Own Time – The number one goal of our continuing education courses is to make it as easy on you as possible. All of our courses save automatically, they can be completed anywhere you have an internet connection, and you can take as long as four months to finish them. Oh, and did we mention we don’t have any tests?
- Lifetime License Management – When you sign up and complete your Mass hoisting ConEd with us, you also gain lifetime access to our exclusive license management software. Input your information once and receive free notifications when your license is about to expire, and when it is time to start your renewal continuing education.
While the continuing education requirements are not negotiable, you do have a choice about where you complete yours. With At Leisure, it has never been easier to brush up on the latest regulations and safety standards on all of the Mass hoisting equipment. Give yourself the gift of convenience and begin your Mass hoisting license continuing education online today. To learn more, contact us now.